Clarity Consulting provides on-site technical support, networking, system installation and IT strategy to a wide reach of clients. Our customers range from individuals and small business owners to Government agencies, places of worship and mid-sized businesses.
Phone support and remote assistance sessions are standard, and we offer discount rate pricing packages.
Get the computer help and support you need immediately. Here are some of the items that we specialize in supporting:
- Advice and instructions on the installation and configuration of new hardware/software.
- Recommendations on the most current drivers for the customer’s hardware.
- Fixing problems related to system and application error messages.
- Virus removal, spyware removal, and system registry recovery.
- Remote diagnostics of malfunctions with computer hardware components.
- Fixing problems related to malfunctions of Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systems and related applications.
- Performance optimization, recommendations on upgrades/updates, and system failure recovery.
- Troubleshoot Local Area and Dial-Up Networking configuration and connectivity.
- Provide fixes for DLL and other Windows errors.
- Provide updates for Device Driver problems and conflicts.
- Provide updates for BIOS related issues.
Computer Support for Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X
- Mac OS 9.x and previous
- Linux (multiple distributions)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
Computer Support for Hardware (on the above operating systems):
- System Units (PC’s and Mac)
- Laptops & Handhelds
- Sound Cards
- Video Cards
- Network Adapters
- Storage Media
- CD/DVD ReWritables
- Digital Cameras
- PC Cards / PCMCIA
- SCSI Devices
- USB Devices
Computer Support for Software Applications (on the above mentioned operating systems):